Jewish Museum Berlin.

The special exhibition “Forced Labor. The Germans, the Forced Laborers and the War” was on view in the museum’s old building.

Source: Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora Memorials Foundation

Jewish Museum Berlin

Lindenstraße 9–14

10969 Berlin

www.jmberlin.de

Berlin presentation of the exhibition “Forced Labor. The Germans, the Forced Laborers and the War” brought to a successful close

Under the patronage of Christian Wulff, then German Federal President, the exhibition was shown in Berlin from 27 September 2010 to 30 January 2011. With a total visitor count of 40,000, it is among the highly successful internationally heeded changing exhibitions to have been presented by the Jewish Museum Berlin and the Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora Memorials Foundation.

The wide range of accompanying events and the education program drew the attention of the press and the public alike. The strong media and public response to the international exhibition bears witness to its relevance and to the widespread interest in the history of the crime of forced labor and its consequences after 1945.